Below see details and links to reports and presentations made at the meeting.
- IMTF update and report 2011This was prepared for the meeting to update the group on key activities and progress of the IMTF and to outline provisional plans for the future
- Meeting report Report from the meeting, summarising presentations made by IMTF governors, regional representatives and co-convenors, discussions, conclusions reached and recommendations for 2012 and beyond.
Details of presentations made during the meeting can be accessed below:
- Updating guidance on Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM), Nutrition Guidance Expert Advisory Group (NUGAG)by Zita Weise Prinzo, Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, World Health Organisation
- Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM)by Ilka Esquivel, Senior Advisor, Nutrition Security and Emergency, UNICEF
- IPA IMTF meeting, Vienna 2012by Prof Michael Krawinkel, Standing Committee, IPA working group on Nutrition, University of Giessen, Germany
- Consultants meeting on Severe Acute Malnutrition in sub-Saharan Africa at the IAEA headquartersby Dr Beatrice Amadi, University Teaching Hospital, Lusaka, Zambia
- Childhood malnutrition in Asia: numbers count but do we care?by Dr Tahmeed Ahmed, Director Centre for Nutrition & Food Security, ICDDR,B Professor, Public Health Nutrition, James P. Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University. President CAPGAN
- International Union of Nutritional Sciencesby Prof Anna Lartey, President Elect, IUNS