Malnutrition eLearning Project update April 2013
There has been significant progress with the Malnutrition Project in a number of areas. The summary of the key facts are:
- Over 2,500 people enrolled on Course 3 Malnutrition course in the last 7 months (October 2012 to April 2013), with over 5,000 expected by September 2013;
- Two other nutrition courses are being used actively.
- High levels of enrolments in “new” countries, with no previous contacts, such as India;
- Success of the grant scheme to progress embedding material in academic institutions;
- Growing number of other partnerships, with other institutions using the material
Read full project report here